Sporting Index Cashback Deal – On Net Losses up to £500
Do you love sports betting? More so, are you interested in spread bets? If yes, Gambling Deals recently discovered this cashback deal at Sporting Index that is perfect for spread bet lovers. Even beginners can try it out as they will likely be able to recover some of their losses.
Sporting Index cashback bonus – get 50% of the bet net losses back up to £500
Sporting Index is a comprehensive online sports betting platform. In-play betting is popular at Sporting Index, meaning punters can place bets on a live sports match. It covers betting on various sports – football, tennis, cricket, snooker, basketball, boxing, motor racing etc. Furthermore, it covers all popular markets concerning each sport. For instance, the premier league, La Liga, and UEFA are popular football betting markets.
What’s there for the new players? Sporting Index provides cashback to its new customers. The new player gets back 50% of the net losses up to £500. That’s a fair enough deal.
How to Get the Cashback Bonus at Sporting Index
Payment methods valid for this betting offer
Deposit payment methods do not restrict your right to claim the cashback. Players can choose any payment method available at Sporting Index to make a deposit. Sporting Index does not support deposits through Skrill and Neteller, though.
Payment methods accepted at Sporting Index are:
- All debit cards except American Express and some other international debit card
- All credit card
Terms and conditions of Sporting Index’s cashback deal
Moving to the most important part of every gambling offer – terms and conditions. A lot is hidden under those long lists of terms and conditions written in small font. Let’s briefly learn about them:
- Offer is available for residents of the UK and Eire only.
- Players get 50% cashback on cumulative net losses on qualifying spread bets.
- Virtual spreads and closed bets (fully, partially, or reserved) are EXCLUDED from the list of qualified bets.
- The promotional period lasts from the first day of registration to 7th day. Half the net losses on spread bets (settled within this period) can be redeemed.
- The maximum amount of losses redeemed has an upper cap of £500.
- The promotion cannot be combined with any other spread promotion.
- The promotion is available to one customer per account, household, device, and IP address.
Pros and cons of using the deal vs. joining without a bonus
Pros of using the deal
- Getting half of your losses refunded straightaway, without satisfying any unbiased condition, expect the bet to be placed on spread betting.
- For experts in spread bets, this deal is a great way to enjoy betting on your favorite sports.
Cons of using the deal
- One of the cons is your losses can exceed the amount you deposited. Play responsibly. For instance, if you made bets worth £100 and lost all of them, the loss amount would be, say, £120, and only 50% of this is redeemed, i.e., £60. You still lose £160. Sporting Index suggests betting on a low volatility market like football and placing bets in smaller amounts – £5 or less.
- Another is that you only get 50% of your losses back. There is no incentive if you win the bet.
Joining without a bonus
As such, no opt-in is required to claim the cashback bonus. A player can automatically join without a bonus if they choose not to place bets on spread bets. The deal may not be as beneficial for spread bet beginners. However, the cashback will help keep their losses to a minimum. They should also keep the deposits to a minimum.
However, if you are not new to spread bets, we would suggest not missing the cashback offer. There is no reason to join without a bonus in that case. There is no wagering requirement attached to such offers. It is, therefore, easier to withdraw your winnings in real money.
- Are there other promotions at Sporting Index?
Yes, besides the welcome cashback offer, Sporting Index provides two other promotions – Double Result and Unlucky Bonus. Double Result is an offer for bettors placing bets on the UK and Irish Racing. Unlucky bonus applies to Horse racing, greyhound racing, and correct score football bets.
- What is sports spread betting?
Sports spread betting is placed on ‘buy’ and ‘sell’ prices. Spread is the range within which the outcome of the event is expected. If the final outcome exceeds the spread range, the player chooses ‘buy.’ If the final outcome is less than the spread range, the player chooses ‘sell.
- How are spread bets calculated?
Spread bets are calculated as (settled price – buy price) x Stake amount or (sell price – settled price) x stake price. The final outcome will be the profit or loss made on the bet.
- What is the minimum stake at Sporting Index?
Sporting Index accepts stakes as low as £0.05. However, for most markets, the minimum stake is £0.10. A stake is the minimum amount you spend on placing a bet.
- What are the withdrawal methods at Sporting Index?
At Sporting Index, players can withdraw their winnings from either bank transfers or credit cards.