Tote Bet £5 Deposit Deal – Get £20 in Free Bets
Tote Bet is a real deal for those who enjoy sports betting. And more so if you enjoy horse racing. Why, you ask? Tote Bet has this amazing betting deal for racing pools – £20 worth of bonus bets. We cannot wait any longer to tell you all about it. Let’s talk.
Tote Bet 5 Get 20 Deal
Tote has a rich history that dates back to 1942. It started as a betting place for British racing started by Winston Churchill. Tote Bet came online in the year 2020. It also has a mobile app named Tote Placepot App.
Tote is not like any other online sportsbook betting site. It has no odds, and the dividends are distributed amongst players depending on the volume of the bets.
No betting is complete without a welcome offer. Tote Bet has a special gambling deal for its new players – strictly residing in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. The betting offer says: place £5 bet and get £20. This means new players can place a minimum bet of £5 on qualifying games and get £20 credit in return, no matter if they win or lose.
How to Get £20 in Bonus Bets at Tote
Here is how you can get £20 in bonus bets at Tote. Follow the steps mentioned below:
Payment Methods Valid for this Betting Offers
There is no specific payment method needed for this betting deal. Players can use any payment method acceptable at Tote Bet to get their Tote Credit.
The only accepted deposit methods at Tote are:
- Visa debit and credit cards
- Mastercard debit and credit cards
Use any of these payment methods to be eligible for this betting offer.
Terms and Conditions of Tote Bet’s £5 Deposit Betting Deal
Terms and conditions for any gambling deal are crucial. Here are some of the terms and conditions set by Tote for claiming its Tote Credit:
- The £20 Tote Credit cannot be withdrawn and is valid for seven days only. However, winnings resulting from Tote credit bets can be withdrawn without any wagering requirement.
- The £20 Tote Credit must be utilized as: £10 on racing bets and the remaining £10 on Placepot bets.
- The Tote credit should not be utilized on football bets, Ten To Follow bets, and virtual bets.
- The Tote Credit qualifying bets are bets on racing pools.
- The Tote Credit should not be used to qualify for other Tote promotions.
- If your first Bet is NOT on any qualifying bet, your subsequent bet on the Qualifying Bet (racing pool product) will be considered for the promotion.
- The Tote Credit is credited within 48 hours after your first Tote bet is settled.
- The offer is limited to one per customer. Creating multiple new accounts from the same IP address may result in the suspension of the duplicate account and any bets placed through the same account.
- The Tote Credit can be claimed from the mobile app or the website.
- There are two bet types when betting bets on a racing pool – Tote Win and Tote Place. The Tote Win bet aims to bet on the winning horse. The Tote Place bet aims to predict the positions of the horse. Only Tote win bets are eligible for Tote Credit.
- Tote Credit can be used to place different racing pool bets like Toteexacta, Toteswinger, Totejackpot, Tote placepot, and many more. Players can find more about them on the Tote website – Betting Terms and Rules section.
Joining without the bonus
The opt-in isn’t required to get the welcome bonus. After you make a minimum deposit of £5 and choose to make your first bet on racing pools, you will automatically be credited with £20.
If your first bet is not on your racing pool but on a football bet, virtual bet, or Ten To Follow bet, you will not receive the welcome offer. However, your subsequent bets on the racing pool will be counted.
So, in short, there is no getting away from this welcome offer.
- What is the welcome offer at Tote Bet?
At Tote Bet, the welcome offer gives you £20 Tote credit. The credit acts as real money with real money payouts and no dividends. £10 of this Tote Credit is eligible to redeem against racing bets, whereas the other £10 is eligible to redeem against placepot bets only.
- What is Ten to Follow at Tote Bet?
Ten To Follow is a season-long competition for horse racing bets. It comes with huge prize pools with no Tote commission.
- What bets are excluded from Tote Credit?
At Tote Bet, Tote Credit is excluded from bets on football bets, virtual bets, and Ten To Follow bets. It can be utilized on racing pools of sorts.
- Is Tote Bet registered?
Yes, Tote Bet is registered in England and Wages. It is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission.
- How to get Tote Credit?
Tote Credit is not only limited to Tote welcome offer. Tote provides numerous other chances to get Tote Credit. To get updates about the latest Tote Credit promotions, you need to register to their marketing emails, an option available for opt-in at the time of registration.