How We Find the Best Casino Offers Online
Finding the best casino offers around is never an easy task. However, here at GamblingDeals.com, it’s what we do each and every day. Before we look at the detail behind an online casino offer, we first conduct an extensive review of the site itself. We’re only interested in supplying information on the most trustworthy and player-friendly casinos, so there are a few boxes we need to tick before we recommend a site to our users.
After all, it doesn’t make much sense to refer you to an amazing casino offer if you can’t use it to play the top casino games and slots from the industry’s best software developers. We also want to surface casino sites that truly value their players, whether that’s offering the best online casino promotions, quick processing times for fast payouts, or a seamless mobile experience.
Our rigorous review process separates the wheat from the chaff and has helped us create our list of the best UK casinos, featuring top names like Voodoo Dreams, Grosvenor, 888casino, All British Casino, and 32Red. Let’s take a look at the different factors we consider.
- Licensing – Here at GamblingDeals, we only list casino deals from licensed operators. Playing at an online casino licensed by the likes of the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) or Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) ensures you’ll receive a degree of protection from malpractice on the part of the casino. Licensed casinos are required to give customers easy access to their account funds and offer timely withdrawals, while they’ll also promote responsible gambling practices and provide tools such as self-exclusions and reality checks to help players. Online gaming software is certified by third-party auditors such as eCOGRA and BMM Testlabs. These agencies partner with licensed casinos to run tests and ensure players receive a fair gaming experience. eCOGRA also offers a dispute resolution service that is available to players who have been unable to resolve a complaint with their casino. So, if you’re not playing at a licensed site, you won’t receive this protection;
- Player-Friendly Offers – When we talk about player-friendly offers, we’re referring to the terms and conditions. It’s these T&Cs that have the ability to hinder the impact of a casino offer, so it’s important to weigh up all the relevant information before deciding to use one. The very best casino offers will have small wagering requirements, generous time limits, and a limited number of payment exclusions — all while offering a decent bonus amount;
- Intuitive Mobile App – If you enjoy gambling on the go, you’ll want to become a member of a casino that provides its own dedicated mobile app. These apps often offer the best playing experience, with slicker interfaces, faster loading times, and the choice to opt-in and receive notifications on all the latest casino offers. Reports from players suggest that these apps are often more intuitive to use than the equivalent desktop site;
- Extensive Games Library – A casino can excel in all of the areas listed here, but if it fails to provide variety in its games library then players will quickly become bored. We’re looking for all the casino classics — from table games like roulette to a selection of bingo titles — as well as depth within these categories, such as multiple variants of blackjack. The outstanding casinos in this area, however, will provide the greatest amount of variety in their slots catalogue, hosting titles from a mix of the industry’s best developers;
- User Friendly Design and Layout – A site may have some of the best casino offers online, but that matters little if the interface is tough to navigate. Top casinos put serious thought into the design and layout of their desktop and mobile sites, not to mention their apps. Some operators, like Casushi, will have a unique theme. Others, like William Hill, take a more neutral approach. Either way, we expect to see platforms that provide a smooth and seamless site experience for customers. In our online gambling site reviews, we put each casino through its paces, checking that players can get where they want to go quickly — whether that’s to a favourite game, the cashier page, or the FAQs;
- Payment Options – Everyone has a different preference when it comes to online payment methods, whether it’s in the seamlessness of Trustly, the ease of use of PayPal, or the simplicity of a Visa debit card. Generally speaking, the more options the better. Getting payouts quickly is a big draw for many players, so we also test out a site’s withdrawal speeds so we can recommend the best fast payout casinos too;
- Customer Support – Before you sign up to a new casino, make sure you have a look at the quality of its customer support options. The top sites will offer live chat support throughout the day, all year round, and this earns full marks from us in this part of our review. Alongside live chat, a decent FAQs page plus phone and email support are good options for less urgent queries. Social media accounts can also be useful communication channels, and we like to see these put to good use.