The Best Online Craps Casinos UK 2023
Ever fancied giving the game of craps a try, but didn’t know where to begin? You’re in the right place! Our guide to the best online craps casinos has all you need to know to get involved in this classic casino game where everything hinges on a roll of the dice.
Not only will we run you through how the game works — but we’ll show you the UK’s best online craps casinos in 2023. Our experts have picked and reviewed only the finest, making it easier than ever for you to compare, sign up, and play. Let’s get to it!
- Gambling site
- Key Benefits
- Play Now
100% Up To £100 + 10% Cashback
- 10% Cashback No Restrictions
- 100% Up To £100 1st Deposit
- Slot Games, Table Games & Live Dealers
Bet £10 Get 30 Free Spins
- Well Established Brand
- Brilliant Mobile App
- Get £10 Cashback when you wager £50 on Signature Live Blackjack
100% Up To £50 + 50 Bonus Spins
- Up To £50 Welcome Bonus
- Plus 50 Bonus Spins
- Fun, Intuitive Site Design
100% Up To £300 + 50 Bonus Spins on Starburst
- Up to £300 Welcome Bonus
- Free Bonus Spins
- Accepts Apple Pay & PayPal
Get Up To £100 Welcome Bonus
- Up To £100 Welcome Bonus
- 700+ Slot Games
- Amazing New Slot Site
Deposit £20, Play With £50
- Deposit £20, Play With £50
- UK's Most Trusted Casino Brand
- Sports Betting Site Available. Money back if your horse finishes 2nd to the SP favourite
Online Craps Casinos
The first time you sit down at the craps table can be a little daunting. What are all these different bets? How do I properly shoot the dice? And why is everyone mad at me for betting on Don’t Pass? On this page, not only will your craps questions be answered — but you’ll be able to find the best online craps casinos around, hand-picked by our expert reviewers.
First things first, what actually is craps? It’s a casino game where you’re betting on the outcome of a dice roll — specifically two dice. There are many variants across the world, including New York Craps or Die Rich Craps which is popular in Vegas, but the most commonly played is Bank Craps.
Despite the complex table layout, a round of craps is simpler than it looks. It begins with the come-out roll, where players can make a couple of bets:
- The Pass Line wins on a roll of 7 or 11. It loses on 2, 3, and 12 — called ‘crapping out’.
- Don’t Pass wins on a roll of 2 or 3 and ties on 12, and loses on 7 or 11.
Any other outcome establishes a ‘point’. If the shooter rolls this number again before rolling a 7, bets on Pass and Come win. However, fail to do so and they ‘seven out’ — and bets on the Don’t Pass line or Don’t Come win, while bets on Pass or Come lose. The dice are also passed one spot to the left to a new shooter. Of course, when you play craps online, you needn’t worry about the shoot — just click the button and everything is taken care of by the simulated RNG dice roll. Or, if you’re playing live dealer craps, the roll is handled by a mechanical throwing arm.
There are a number of other bets you can make when you play craps online. ‘Place’ bets are on a specific number to be rolled before a 7. Lay bets are the opposite — that a 7 will be rolled before a certain number. Hardways are bets on 4, 6, 8, or 10 to be rolled the ‘hard way’ — with doubles — before a 7 or other non-double combination. Proposition bets are placed on the outcome of the next roll only, for example ‘Snake Eyes’ to roll 2 or ‘Any Craps’ to roll 2, 3, or 12.
So, you’ve made it through our crash course in the basics of craps. A great way to get to grips with the game is to actually play craps online at one of our recommended sites. You can start in demo mode or with a craps bonus — we recommend playing for free to familiarise yourself with the rules before wagering real cash. Check out our selection and sign up, or keep reading to learn more about the best online craps casinos.
How We Review Online Craps Casinos
Our readers don’t want to play online craps at just any old site — they’re looking for the best, and that’s what we aim to deliver. Our experts have pored over every detail of the online craps casinos featured on this page, but what are the different factors we consider? Let’s take a look.
- Licensing – The first and most important thing we’ll check for is a valid UKGC licence. This is a legal requirement for any casino to operate in the United Kingdom, and we blacklist online craps sites where licensing is called into question. Playing online craps at a licensed casino offers a degree of protection, as operators must meet standards around fairness, data security, and player safety.
- Bonuses and Promotions – A generous welcome bonus lights up the eyes of many a player, but what’s the true value of the deal? Our experts weed through the T&Cs and deliver the objective facts. And once you’ve been at the site a while, what else is up for grabs? We love to see plenty of existing promotions for loyal customers, particularly flexible bonuses that can be used for online craps.
- Games Selection – Craps isn’t the only thing on offer at our recommended casinos. The best sites feature an extensive range of popular casino games, whether it’s classics like blackjack and roulette, the latest slots from top developers, or immersive live dealer titles. Typically speaking, the larger the games library, the better.
- Fast Withdrawals – Nobody wants to be left hanging after requesting a payout. Many of our readers love online craps casinos that support quick payouts. For a site to excel here, we look for both provision of fast withdrawal methods like e-wallets, and speedy internal processing times.
- Site Design – The most user-friendly online craps casinos are thoughtfully designed so that it’s easy to find what you’re looking for. A pleasing appearance doesn’t go amiss here either — it may not matter to some, but it’s a contributing factor to the overall experience.
- Mobile – Full mobile compatibility is a must today. Thankfully, most online craps games can be played on all modern handheld devices. Sites wishing to score full marks will also provide a native app for the most seamless mobile play.
- Customer Support – Responsive and reliable customer support gives our players confidence when betting real money on online craps, safe in the knowledge that any issues will be promptly addressed. 24/7 live chat is becoming the benchmark here, but we like to see email and phone support too.
Craps Online Bonus Types
When you sign up at one of our recommended online craps casinos, you’ll be offered a welcome bonus. These can come in a variety of shapes and sizes — we’ve outlined some common options below. As always, read the terms and conditions in full before you claim.
Somewhat of the bread-and-butter casino bonus, many sites offer matched deposits to new players. Here, you’ll get bonus bet credit proportional to the size of your qualifying deposit. For example, a 100% match up to £50 would see a £50 deposit receive the same amount in bonus credit, giving you a total of £100 to play with.
An increasingly popular bonus at online craps casinos is cashback. Available to new and existing players alike, this bonus returns a portion of your total losses in a certain period, typically around 5%–10%, either as bonus credit or real cash you can withdraw.
Fancy a go on the slot machines without spending a dime? Look out for a free spins bonus. These are usually eligible for one or two games, and let you spin the reels for free but with a chance to win real money. Free spins offers range from just a handful up to several hundred.
No Wagering Bonuses
If you want a greater chance of cashing out a profit from a promotion, look for a no wagering bonus. Here, there are no wagering requirements and any winnings are yours to keep — whether to stake them again or withdraw. No wagering bonuses tend to be on the smaller side due to these more favourable terms, so you won’t get as much free play out of them.
Craps Casino Payments
To play online craps, you’ll need to top up your casino wallet first. And once you’re finished, what options are there for cashing out? Here are some payment methods found at the best online craps casinos.
Debit cards such as Visa are one of the most popular craps casino payment methods. Deposits are instant and simply require your card number, expiry date, and CVC, and transactions are secure thanks to the latest encryption methods. Withdrawals can take around 3–5 days unless the site supports Visa Fast Funds — in which case, they’ll take up to an hour once processed. Visa debit cards are always eligible when claiming a craps casino bonus.
Trustly is a top choice if you want speed and convenience. Simply connect through the Trustly portal with your usual online banking credentials — there’s no need to sign up for an account! From here, you can make direct payments to and from the craps casino. Deposits are instant and withdrawals often land the same day, but be sure to check Trustly is eligible if you’re claiming a bonus.
Prepaid cards like Paysafecard are highly secure as well as being excellent bankroll management tools. Paysafecard vouchers can be bought in shops and then transferred to your casino wallet — and at no point will you have to share any bank details with the craps casino. Unfortunately, Paysafecard doesn’t support withdrawals. Its low limits may not suit all budgets either.
PayPal is the most popular e-wallet among online gamblers, and for good reason. It’s free to sign up and use, and is highly secure thanks to additional features like two-factor authentication (2FA). Add your payment cards or top up your PayPal balance, and you can then make casino deposits and withdrawals using just your email address and password — and without exposing your financial details. Withdrawals are fast too, often arriving on the day they’re requested. The main drawback? PayPal is commonly excluded when claiming a craps casino bonus.
Compare Online Craps Casinos and Sign Up!
If you’ve made it this far, hopefully we’ve totally demystified the game of online craps — and you’re ready to get started. Check out the online craps casinos listed on this page. Once you’ve found your perfect match, just click through to sign up, claim your welcome bonus, and shoot those dice!
Check Out Our Other Casino Games Guides
- What is the house edge of online craps?
It varies. The even money Pass/Come and Don’t Pass/Don’t Come bets have house edges of 1.41% and 1.36% respectively. Once a point is in play, you can also ‘bet on the odds’, a side bet similar to doubling down that comes with zero house edge. This is where the best value can be found.
Most of the other bets have much higher house edges of around 5% up to 16%. For example, betting on Craps has a house edge of 11.11% and betting on Any 7 has a house edge of 16.67%. Beginners or those looking for the best value should avoid these bets.
- What is the online craps game weighting?
Game weighting is a term that relates to the wagering requirements of a bonus, and it stipulates how much your wager counts towards meeting the requirements. For example, while slots often count 100% towards the requirements, craps may only count 5%. That means a wager of £100 on craps only contributes £5 towards your bonus wagering requirements. That means you’ll need to bet a lot more if you want to clear these requirements and withdraw the bonus.
- How do I know I can trust an online craps casino?
Check for a UKGC licence number in the footer of the homepage. Online craps casinos that hold a licence are likely trustworthy, as they’re audited by the UK Gambling Commission to ensure they meet standards around fairness, security, and responsible gambling. All our recommended sites at GamblingDeals.com are fully licensed, and we blacklist any craps casinos that aren’t — so you can browse our picks and sign up with confidence.
- What is the best online craps casino?
There’s no objective answer — it depends on your needs and preferences. Some online craps sites feature enormous casino games libraries; others may specialise in fast payouts. Or maybe you just want the biggest welcome bonus you can find. Browse our list of online craps casinos to get started. See one you like? Click through to our in-depth reviews or head straight to the site to sign up.