Bloodsuckers Slots – Top 10 Bloodsuckers Slot Sites
If vampire slaying is your vibe, we’re certain you’ll enjoy the Blood Suckers slot from NetEnt. Here we’ll run you through the key details of this game and where you can sign up and play.
To get started, browse our list of the best Blood Suckers slot sites. If you want more information about a site, be sure to check out our impartial reviews. Once you find an online casino that feels like the right fit, click the ‘claim bonus’ button to register and enjoy your rewards.
- Gambling site
- Key Benefits
- Play Now
Get Up To £800 Welcome BonusT&Cs Apply
- Up To £800 Welcome Bonus
- Latest Slot Games
- Tuesday Spot Light Special
Claim 20 Spins No DepositT&Cs Apply
- £100 Casino Bonus
- 200 Free Spins On Sign Up
- Exclusive Mr Green Slots And Games
Get Up To £1000 Welcome BonusT&Cs Apply
- Up To £1,000 Welcome Bonus
- 550+ Leading Slot Games
- Top New Slot Site
100% Up To £100 + 10% CashbackT&Cs Apply
- 10% Cashback No Restrictions
- 100% Up To £100 1st Deposit
- Slot Games, Table Games & Live Dealers
Bet £10 & Win 500 Bonus SpinsT&Cs Apply
- 500 Free Spins On 1st Deposit
- Bonus Available on 30+ BGO Slots
- Brand New Slots Games
100% Up To £50 Welcome BonusT&Cs Apply
- Up To £50 Bonus
- Trusted Casino Site
- 50 Years In the Business
100 Bonus Spins + £200 Welcome BonusT&Cs Apply
- £200 Welcome Bonus
- 100 Free Spins On Sign Up
- Exclusive VIP Club For High Rollers
Stake £10 Get 100 Bonus SpinsT&Cs Apply
- Bet £10 Get 50 Free Spins
- Winners Of Best Playtech Casino 2018
- £10 Million Jackpots + No Wagering
100% Up To £100 + 60 Free SpinsT&Cs Apply
- 100% Bonus Up To £100
- 30 Spins On Top Slots
- 500+ Slot Games Available
100 Bonus Spins + £100 Welcome BonusT&Cs Apply
- £100 Casino Welcome Bonus
- 100 Free Spins On Sign Up
- 1000s Slot Games, Live Dealer, Sports Betting
100% Up To £100 + 120 Bonus SpinsT&Cs Apply
- 100% Bonus Up To £100
- 120 Bonus Spins On Sign Up
- 1000's Slot Games Available
100% Up To £150 + 50 Bonus Spins
- 100% Up To £150 + 50 Free Spins
- Become A Cashmio VIP Champion
- Huge Progressive Jackpots
Prospect Hall Casino
100 Bonus Spins + £300 Welcome Bonus
- £300 Welcome Bonus
- 100 Bonus Spins Available
- Gonzo's Quest, Book of Dead + More
Welcome Bonus 50 Free Spins
- 50 Free Spins On Wild Wild West Slots
- 5% Cashback Sat-Sun
- Brand New Casino
Get Up To £200 + 100 Bonus SpinsT&Cs Apply
- Up To £200 Bonus
- 100 Spins
- Live Casino & Slots
Blood Suckers Slot Explained
Blood Suckers was released back in 2009, making it one of NetEnt’s oldest slot games still dominating the market. A sequel, Blood Suckers 2, came out in 2017. NetEnt is one of the most successful software providers in slot game history, so it’s no surprise this title has stood the test of time.
If you’d like to know more, check out our Blood Suckers slot review. We’ll also be discussing the key features all the best online casinos have, so you can make an informed decision about where to sign up and play this classic slot game. Read on to find out more, or pick a site in our comparison list and click through to register and play.
How We Review Blood Suckers Slot Sites
Check out our list of the main features we look out for when reviewing Blood Suckers slot sites.
- Licensing – If an online casino doesn’t hold a valid licence from the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC), we won’t recommend it to our readers. Regulation of casino sites ensure players receive a degree of protection from malpractice.
- Bonuses and Promotions – With so many different online casinos offering the Blood Suckers slot, it’s well worth opting for one with great promotions. We’re talking a hefty welcome bonus followed by regular ongoing deals.
- Games Selection – Some slot sites offer a couple of hundred games while others host thousands — the main thing, however, is that there’s plenty of variety. We like to see progressive jackpot slots and Megaways titles to spice things up, as well as a wide range of different software providers.
- Fast Withdrawals – Securing a quick payout is a priority for many players. We scour the available payment methods and research the online casino’s processing speeds to judge whether fast withdrawals are available.
- Site Design – An online casino with a great variety of slots is only appealing if it’s easy to browse the selection of games. We value sites that make it easy to find what you’re looking for and offer helpful tools such as a software provider search and a ‘play a random game’ feature.
- Mobile – The best Blood Suckers slot sites have their own native apps available to download to iOS and Android devices. Testing the app is an important part of our review — if a site doesn’t have one, we’ll alert our readers and discuss the experience playing through the mobile browser.
- Customer Support – If you can’t find an answer to your query in the FAQs section, prompt and friendly support from the operator is essential. Most sites offer a live chat service within office hours, while others go one further and have support running 24/7.
Blood Suckers Slot Features
So, what about the Blood Suckers slot itself? Here’s a rundown of everything you need to know before you take on this exhilarating game.
Reels, Rows, and Paylines
Blood Suckers has a five-reel, three-row layout and features 25 paylines. Players can view the different payline patterns in the game information page.
Stake Size and Payouts
At most sites, the minimum bet on this slot is 25p, while the maximum is £50 per spin. The payouts vary depending on which symbols you match. The Garlic and Crossbow are the lowest paying symbols, followed by the Holy Bible, Holy Water, and Succubus. Nosferatu and the Aristocrat are among the highest paying, with a 10x stake reward for matching five of them, while Vlad the Impaler is the top symbol with a 20x stake reward.
Bonus Rounds and Special Features
There are two main bonus features in the Blood Suckers slot. The first is the Vampire Slaying bonus, which is triggered if you land three of the stake and hammer symbols on one spin. Inside an ancient burial chamber, you need to open different coffins to slay the vampires inside. Cash prizes are up for grabs for vampire slaying until you find an empty coffin filled with bats. The maximum payout in this round is 203.2x your stake.
The free spins bonus round is unlocked by landing three or more vampire bride scatter symbols. If you miss out and just hit two, you get a cash prize of 2x your bet. There are ten free spins up for grabs, with all payouts multiplied by three during the round. If you land some more vampire bride scatters, you can bag another ten free spins.
RTP and Volatility
The 98% RTP rate of the Blood Suckers slot is one of the best in the business — considerably higher than the 96% average. It’s also a low volatility game, meaning players can expect relatively frequent but small wins. The combination of a high RTP rate and low volatility is part of what makes Blood Suckers such an appealing game and ideal for players on smaller budgets.
Theme and Appearance
Released back in 2009, Blood Suckers obviously isn’t leading the way in terms of graphics and other design features. Nevertheless, its eerie theme featuring famous cartoon vampires is still just as enjoyable today as it was when the game first came out.
Although Blood Suckers is an older slot game, NetEnt has revamped it to ensure it runs smoothly on mobile. Players can spin the reels of Blood Suckers on both Android and iOS devices. Whether or not you can do this through an app depends on which online casino you play with. But even if you choose to play through your mobile browser, you’ll still enjoy a fully optimised and smooth gaming experience.
Blood Suckers Casino Bonuses
Blood Suckers slot sites typically offer a welcome bonus for new customers along with ongoing promotions for existing players. Here are some of the most common types of offers available.
If you loved the free spins feature in the Blood Suckers slot, you’ll be pleased to know there are plenty more opportunities to spin the reels risk-free. Many online casinos offer free spins as part of a welcome offer, while you can also pick them up as part of weekly promos.
A matched deposit is another popular type of welcome bonus — it may be offered alongside a bundle of free spins or as a standalone deal. Essentially, the slot site will match your deposit to a certain percentage. If you deposit £20 and there’s a 50% bonus, you’ll have £30 to play with in total.
No Wagering Bonuses
No wagering bonuses allow you to withdraw any winnings straight away, or use them to keep playing your favourite slot game. However, if there are indeed wagering requirements attached to the casino bonus, you’ll have to place further real money bets before you can convert your bonus winnings into withdrawable cash.
Blood Suckers Slot Bonus Terms and Conditions
Any bonus you claim at a Blood Suckers slot site will come with terms and conditions. These aren’t to be skimmed over, as they can significantly affect your use of the bonus. It’s therefore helpful to familiarise yourself with the main T&Cs in advance so you know what to expect.
- Wagering Requirements – Before you can withdraw any winnings from a bonus, you may have to wager a certain amount of your own cash.
- Time Limits – There’ll be a limited amount of time for you to claim and use bonuses like free spins, as well as fulfil any wagering requirements.
- Minimum Deposit – To activate a deposit bonus, players have to transfer a certain amount of cash to their casino account. The minimum deposit is usually £10 or £20.
- Game Restrictions – Free spins or bonus credit awarded as part of a welcome bonus may only be usable on certain games.
- Payment Exclusions – If you’re unlocking a bonus by making a deposit, some payment methods may be excluded. e-Wallets like PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill are often ineligible, but you’re safe with a debit card.
- Winnings Caps – Hit the jackpot with a free spin? Watch out for the winnings cap — there’s often a maximum you can win using a bonus.
Payment Methods at Blood Suckers Slot Sites
Whether you’re claiming a deposit bonus or just loading your account with funds ready to play the Blood Suckers slot, you’ll need to choose a payment method. Here are some of the most commonly used by slots players.
Debit cards like Visa and Mastercard have the advantage of being available at every online casino. Plus, they’re never excluded from claiming deposit bonuses. The only real downside is that withdrawals are slower compared to other alternatives, with payouts taking up to five working days to land in your bank account.
The likes of PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill are popular payment options for slots enthusiasts. You can use an e-wallet to hold a balance, or simply as an intermediary between the online casino and your bank. Either way, you can enjoy instant deposits and fast withdrawals that are typically completed within two days. Just be sure to check the T&Cs to see if your preferred e-wallet is excluded from deposit bonuses.
Trustly is an excellent alternative for players who would prefer not to share any bank details with the online casino. All you need to do to set up a deposit or withdrawal is select Trustly on the cashier page, select the amount you want to transfer, and log in to your bank via the secure portal. Withdrawals are often delivered as soon as the casino has completed its internal processing.
If you’d prefer to use cash to top up your casino account or simply not have to share any sensitive banking information, Paysafecard is a useful option. These prepaid cards can be bought in shops in denominations up to £100. You can then use the 16-digit PIN to transfer the funds to your casino account. Unfortunately, most casinos don’t support Paysafecard as a withdrawal option, so you’d have to use an alternative to cash out, which arguably negates the privacy benefits of using Paysafecard in the first place. With that said, it’s still a fantastic tool for controlling your spend and gambling responsibly.
Compare Blood Suckers Slot Sites and Sign Up
Ready to find your vampire bride? Use our comparison tool to browse the best Blood Suckers slot sites on the market and select the one that’s right for you. When you’re ready, click through to sign up and hit the slot reels with a welcome bonus in tow.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the minimum bet on Blood Suckers?
At most Blood Suckers slot sites, the minimum bet on this game is 25p.
- What is the highest possible payout in Blood Suckers?
The top payout in the Blood Suckers slot is 1,014.6x your stake, achieved by securing the 3x multiplier during the free spins bonus round.
- Can I play Blood Suckers with free spins?
It depends. If you’re claiming a free spins casino bonus, whether Blood Suckers is eligible will depend on the terms and conditions. However, you can always unlock the Blood Suckers free spins feature in-game by landing three or more vampire bride scatter symbols anywhere along the reels. If you miss out on three but manage to land two, you win a cash prize of 2x your stake.
- What is the RTP of Blood Suckers?
The Blood Suckers slot is famed for its RTP rate and it’s certainly one of its strengths. At 98%, it’s much higher than most slot games on the market.
- What other games does NetEnt make?
NetEnt is one of the most prevalent slots developers in the industry. Its most popular games include Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, Twin Spin, Dead or Alive 2, and Divine Fortune.