Steam Tower Slot Sites
Ready to dive into the world of 19th century steampunk? The Steam Tower slot is one of NetEnt’s most popular online casino games.
Here you can browse our picks of the very best Steam Tower slot sites — use our comparison tools to get started and read in-depth reviews of all the operators. Once you find a site that’s right for you, click the ‘claim bonus’ button to sign up and hit the reels.
- Gambling site
- Key Benefits
- Play Now
Claim 20 Spins No DepositT&Cs Apply
- £100 Casino Bonus
- 200 Free Spins On Sign Up
- Exclusive Mr Green Slots And Games
100% Up To £100 + 120 Bonus SpinsT&Cs Apply
- 100% Bonus Up To £100
- 120 Bonus Spins On Sign Up
- 1000's Slot Games Available
Get Up To £800 Welcome BonusT&Cs Apply
- Up To £800 Welcome Bonus
- Latest Slot Games
- Tuesday Spot Light Special
100% Up To £100 + 10% CashbackT&Cs Apply
- 10% Cashback No Restrictions
- 100% Up To £100 1st Deposit
- Slot Games, Table Games & Live Dealers
Bet £10 Get 50 Wager Free SpinsT&Cs Apply
- 50 Wager-Free Spins On Sign Up
- 700 Slot Games Available
- Amazing New Casino Site + Great UX
100 Bonus Spins + £100 Welcome BonusT&Cs Apply
- £100 Casino Welcome Bonus
- 100 Free Spins On Sign Up
- 1000s Slot Games, Live Dealer, Sports Betting
Get Up To 100 Bonus SpinsT&Cs Apply
- 100 Bonus Spins On Book Of Dead
- 10% Cashback Up To £1000 On Thursdays
- Win Omnia Coins To Buy Real Items
100% Up To £99T&Cs Apply
- 50% Welcome Bonus Up To £222
- 22 Free Spins On Sign Up
- Lighting Fast Withdrawals
100% Up To £150 + 50 Bonus Spins
- 100% Up To £150 + 50 Free Spins
- Become A Cashmio VIP Champion
- Huge Progressive Jackpots
Stake £10 Get 100 Bonus SpinsT&Cs Apply
- Bet £10 Get 50 Free Spins
- Winners Of Best Playtech Casino 2018
- £10 Million Jackpots + No Wagering
Steam Tower Slot Explained
Steam Tower is a slot game produced by NetEnt, one of the iGaming industry’s most renowned software providers. Released in 2015, this game has an enticing steampunk theme, playing on the 19th century Victorian era.
On this page you’ll find all the key points on how to play the Steam Tower slot, along with details on how we shortlist our recommended online casino sites. Read on to find out more.
How We Review Steam Tower Slot Sites
Here at GamblingDeals, we have a transparent and impartial reviewing process. Our expert team considers a number of key criteria when selecting our picks for the best Steam Tower slot sites.
- Licensing – We only feature slot sites that are licensed by state regulators like the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) and Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). Licensed sites are safe to use as they are regularly audited and can be shut down if they break licensing regulations.
- Bonuses and Promotions – A detailed look at a site’s welcome bonus and ongoing promos makes up a key part of our review. We favour online casinos with player-friendly and transparent terms and conditions.
- Games Selection – As well as offering a great range of online slot games, the best sites are stocked up in other categories, such as table games, live dealer, Slingo, bingo and scratch cards.
- Fast Withdrawals – A straightforward and fast withdrawal process is a worthwhile feature of any site, and a priority for many users. We look out for fast payout methods like e-wallets and Trustly.
- Site Design – The best Steam Tower slot sites have a clean and attractive aesthetic and are easy to navigate. Filtering options such as a provider search ensure players can find new games they’ll enjoy.
- Mobile – Casino games should be just as smooth to play on mobile as on desktop. Whether it’s through the mobile browser or a dedicated app, you can play on the go with the best slot sites.
- Customer Support – It’s important that you can get help with a query or problem should one arise. Some sites offer 24/7 live chat support, while others can be contacted via email, web form, or phone.
Steam Tower Slot Features
Let’s have a closer look at the main features and mechanics of the Steam Tower slot. Familiarising yourself with how the game works is a great way to decide if it’s one you’ll enjoy.
Reels, Rows, and Paylines
Steam Tower follows the standard 5×3-reel format you’re likely to see in other popular slot games. There are 15 fixed paylines, so you can go ahead and spin the reels once you’ve selected your stake.
Stake Size and Payouts
There’s plenty of flexibility when it comes to stake sizes, as you can bet anywhere from 15p up to as much as £150 per spin. The top payout in the free spins feature is 2,000x your stake if you manage to land stacked wilds on every reel. In the base game, the playing card symbols are the lowest paying, while you can secure the big wins for landing three or more of the Steam Tower or Dragon’s Eye symbols.
Bonus Rounds and Special Features
There are two main bonus features in the Steam Tower slot: stacked wilds and free spins. Not only do stacked wilds expand to give you a better chance of a winning combo, but they also activate the free spins bonus.
The free spins bonus starts with the engineer moving up to the next floor of the Steam Tower, as you are awarded ten free spins. If you land another wild symbol, the engineer will move up another level — indicated by the Floor Meter — and grant you two additional free games.
There’s also the Multiplier Meter, which indicates the current multiplier added to your wins. The multiplier increases as you move up each floor, up to a maximum of 7x for the 16th floor.
RTP and Volatility
The RTP percentage of the Steam Tower slot is 97.04%, which is a fair bit above the 96% average for a typical slot game. The volatility, or variance, is classed by NetEnt as medium, meaning you can expect a balanced array of payouts.
Theme and Appearance
There aren’t many slot games that nail the steampunk theme quite like NetEnt does with Steam Tower. While it’s hardly cutting edge, having been released back in 2015, it still holds up as one of the best of the genre. The aim is to rescue the princess from the dragon, located at the top of the steam tower. You’ll enjoy a range of industrial-era motifs along the way.
Steam Tower is fully compatible for mobile devices, so players can spin away on this slot from any location. At our recommended slot sites, you’ll enjoy a smooth gaming experience from a dedicated mobile app, or simply through your browser.
Steam Tower Casino Bonuses
All the best Steam Tower slot sites offer a decent welcome bonus to new players, along with regular promos for existing users. Here are some of the most common casino bonuses up for grabs.
Free spins are often dished out to new players as part of a welcome bonus, while they also feature in ongoing promos. They give players the chance to spin the slot reels without risking any of their own cash, but still be in with a chance of landing real money prizes.
Another popular welcome bonus, matched deposits allow you to claim bonus credit when you add funds to your account. Let’s say a Steam Tower slot site offers a 100% match on qualifying deposits — if you deposit £20, you would receive £20 in bonus credit, effectively doubling your money.
No Wagering Bonuses
The issue with many matched deposit and free spins bonuses is that they come with restrictive wagering requirements that hinder a player’s ability to withdraw any winnings. With a no wagering bonus, any winnings are yours to keep. You can withdraw them or roll them over into your next gaming session.
Steam Tower Slot Bonus Terms and Conditions
Before you claim a bonus at a Steam Tower slot site, it’s important to read the associated terms and conditions. The extensive list of stipulations may look a little daunting at first, so we’ve broken the main ones down so you know what to look out for.
- Wagering Requirements – Before you can convert any bonus winnings into withdrawable cash, you may need to wager a certain amount of your own money. This can be quite a daunting condition of bonus use so be sure to read carefully before accepting.
- Time Limits – Players often have a limited amount of time to claim and use a bonus, and to fulfil any associated wagering requirements.
- Minimum Deposit – A matched deposit or free spins bonus will often require a deposit. Online casinos will state the minimum deposit amount in the details of the offer — usually £10 or £20.
- Game Restrictions – Welcome bonus rewards can generally only be used on certain games. Check the list of eligible online slots before you get started.
- Payment Exclusions – Watch out for payment exclusions when making a qualifying deposit. Some options, usually e-wallets like PayPal, Skrill and Neteller, often can’t be used to claim bonuses.
- Winnings Caps – When playing a slot machine with a matched deposit or free spins bonus, there’s usually a cap on how much you can win. Be sure to check this beforehand to avoid any disappointment.
Payment Methods at Steam Tower Slot Sites
Interested in which payment methods you can use at Steam Tower slot sites? Check out the most commonly used services below.
Debit cards are a solid option for online slot players — not only are they always accepted for deposit bonuses, they also don’t require you to create any additional accounts. The downside is that withdrawals take up to five working days, which is a little longer than other alternatives.
Most Steam Tower slot sites support a selection of e-wallets, from PayPal to AstroPay. The advantages of using a digital wallet include: fast withdrawals completed in two days; no requirement to share bank details with the online casino; and other perks like reward schemes. The main drawback with using an e-wallet is that they are often excluded from claiming deposit bonuses.
Trustly uses Open Banking technology to make it easier than ever to securely transfer funds to and from your bank account. All you need to do to set up a payment is select the amount you want to transfer and log in to your online banking via Trustly’s secure portal. You don’t need to enter your card details nor create an account.
Paysafecard is a popular brand of prepaid voucher available to buy in shops. Online slot players can use it to top up their casino accounts, although it can’t be used for withdrawals. Paysafecard vouchers are available in denominations up to £100 — they’re useful for keeping track of your spending and are extremely secure.
Bank transfers are often favoured by players looking for high deposit and withdrawal limits, but they’re also a safe and secure option for those on small budgets. While deposits are instant, payouts can be slow — often taking up to a week — but are easy to set up simply by entering your bank details.
Compare Steam Tower Slot Sites and Sign Up
If jetting back in time with the Steam Tower slot sounds up your street, browse our list of the top online casinos to get started. Once you find a site with a suitable welcome bonus, click the ‘claim bonus’ button to sign up and play.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the minimum bet on Steam Tower?
The minimum bet limit on Steam Tower is as low as 15p.
- What is the highest possible payout in Steam Tower?
The top payout in Steam Tower is 2,000x your stake, achieved by filling the reels with Stacked Wilds with a 7x multiplier in play during the free spins bonus. Alternatively, you can land this payout by matching five Dragon’s Eye symbols along a payline.
- Can I play Steam Tower with free spins?
Yes! Not only are there plenty of free spins up for grabs within the game itself, but you can also pick up free games through a casino welcome bonus.
- What is the RTP of Steam Tower?
Steam Tower’s 97.04% RTP rate is above average for a typical slot game which usually stands at around 96%.
- What other slots does NetEnt make?
Some of the most popular games in the industry are made by NetEnt. These include Blood Suckers, Hall of Gods, Starburst and Gonzo’s Quest.