SportNation Welcome Offer
SportNation Bet offers all new customers the amazing SportNation Welcome Offer. To claim your free bet, all you need to do is sign up and deposit a minimum of £10 using the code: SN50NEW. From there, you will get a 100% matched bonus on whatever you deposit, up to £50. That means if you sign up to the SportNation Welcome Offer and deposit £50, you will get £50 back as a free bet.
To find out more about the SportNation Welcome Offer, click through and sign up to SportNation Bet now. Otherwise read our detailed SportNation Review to find out more.
SportNation Bet Review
SportNation is one of UK’s premier sports betting sites. The sportsbook boasts of having a stellar reputation in the UK iGaming industry, offering premium services to more than 5 million players across the United Kingdom and Ireland. The large following SportNation has is thanks to its long outstanding history of offering safe, secure and reliable gambling experience.
While SportNation might have built its name around the sports arm, the overall platform hosts plenty of other features. The operator also excels in their newly incorporated online casino and live casino offerings. These two platforms make use of the remarkable resources at the company’s disposal.
So what should players look forward to at the bookmaker? There are plenty of features, bonuses and promotions currently going on at the site. Take for instance, you stand an opportunity of claiming free £50 in bonus money courtesy of the SportNation Welcome Offer. To complement the SportNation Welcome Offer, the operator has several other promotions running in tandem. These include the likes of Enhanced Odds, Pick a Pony and exclusive offers only available to VIP players.
As always, anyone curious on how to can claim the SportNation Welcome Offer or participate in the other betting promotions, reading our SportNation review to the end is advisable!
SportNation Welcome Offer Review – what to expect?
Our SportNation review covers all the important aspect of the bookmaker. This include the odds, sporting events offered, as well as useful features such as the cash out, in-play and betting markets.
SportNation Bet Odds and Available Betting Events
Despite being formed only in 2016, SportNation has grown to become one of the most recognized brands in the UK. Perhaps this is information that you already know. But do you know why so many of UK and Ireland bettors are attracted to the platform?
Well, it’s because of the lucrative odds that SportNation has to offer. The bookmaker has progressed into one of the internet’s go to odds site. It offers margins that only a few sites can match, and they can do this comfortably because of its large player base.
The other reason for its continued success is because of the fact that they are willing to embrace and incorporate expanding events. While some of the other UK based bookmakers offer only the popular and most common sporting events, SportNation has gone an extra mile to include the less known yet very popular events in the sports industry. These include the likes of eSports and a host of other options featured under the ‘Specials’ button.
Additionally, SportNation continues to make sane and well calculated business decisions, most notably partnering with software provider SBTech. This ensures that the average UK player gets the best in terms of usability, navigation and most importantly reliability.
Key sporting event offered at SportNation bookmaker include:
- Horse Racing
- Greyhound Racing
- Football Betting
- Tennis Betting
- Rugby Betting (Union And League betting are very popular)
- Golf Betting
SportNation Sport Betting Features
SportNation offers plenty of sporting evets, which come with a variety of markets for players to pick from. But even this alone isn’t enough to guarantee you a decent profit as you bet with SportNation. This is why you need to know more about the other betting features that if used properly, can help you get an edge over the bookmaker.
Betting as the events are unfolding has never been easier, thrilling and more exciting than SportNation’s live betting. Also referred to as in-play betting, SportNation’s live in-play feature might have a few glitches here and there. However, the availability of fresh and unique markets makes it one of the most diverse in the industry – no kidding. If you’d like supporting evidence, here’s a quick low down on the same.
- It covers sports that aren’t offered in other platforms in the in-play section
- It also includes markets that aren’t available in other platforms in the in-play section
- SportNation’s in-play can be accessed from both the mobile and PC platforms
- The load times are super-fast. This way, you can’t miss a bet
- Well organized so that you can quickly find your bet
- Accompanied by useful statistics to help you place your bet
Cash Out Feature
Smart players know that the key to making profits is combining in-play betting with the cash out feature. With this, you can easily ‘settle’ your bet as you wish. You don’t have to wait until the 90th minute in order to walk away with your wins. If you already have a decent profit, you can always settle the bet by cashing out and moving on to the next promising bet.
SportNation’s cash out feature isn’t any different from what other sites have to offer. There’s nothing really special to mention about it because it has the same features as 32Red’s, NetBet’s or Mansion’s cash out feature.
*Point to note about the SportNation cash out feature: Not all markets are readily available in the cash out feature. Therefore, if you plan on using this feature, go through the betting rules to find out which markets are supported.
SportNation’s remarkable live stream feature will enable you to keep track of some of the live betting events they offer. With this feature, you can watch the event before making an informed decision on the bet to place. The streams are in HD and are light on your device so you won’t have to worry about dragging.
However, while using this feature, you need to have a few things in mind.
- There’s usually a small time delay on the events
- You need to have a wagered at least £10 prior to using the live stream feature
SportNation is proud to offer its players – without bias or discrimination – an all-inclusive mobile betting experience. This way, you can always wager conveniently wherever you are going using your smartphone.
So what do players have to say about the SportNation mobile platform?
- Many seem to like how easy it is to use the platform. You can easily claim your SportNation Welcome offer and exploit all the other features easily within a matter of seconds
- Being able to launch it without having to download any application seems to be the common praise among the players
- What most players seem to be dissatisfied about the SportNation mobile platform is the lack of ability to deposit using PayPal. We visited several forums where there are SportNation review written by real players and this cut across
From our end, we liked the fact that you can access all the features offered on the PC platform through the mobile platform. Plus, the fact that it doesn’t lag or freeze when in the middle of wagering was a big plus. You should try it out yourself and let us know how your experience was!
Available Betting Markets
There are several pre-match and in-play markets to pick from at SportNation sportsbook. These options cut across the EPL, Germany Bundesliga, Spanish La Liga, Champions League, Europa League among other international events across the world. SportNation offers an awesome selection of markets with a total of 150+ pre-match events on football and other key sporting events and 100+ in-play markets.
So far so good, we’ve reviewed several other bookmakers and none comes close to what SportNation has to offer. For instance, MansionBet offers a maximum of 130 pre-match markets and 80 in-play markets. Betdaq also has almost a similar number of markets. The only other bookmaker with high number of markets is 32Red, which offers slightly more than 300 markets.
Therefore, with such a diverse list of betting markets, you can be sure to pick options that will ensure you get a return on your bet. Some of the popular betting markets to pick from include the following.
- Number of goals in the match
- Half with the most goals
- 3 way result: Win-Draw-Win
- Specials such as to win either half; to win both halves; or to win FH/SH
- Correct score – This is a market for the brave ones as the odds are high and chances of winning slim. However, the returns are worth the risk
SportNation Welcome Offer & Other Promotions
SportNation takes the idea of ensuring your betting experience is truly rewarding. To this end, we’d like to discuss more about the SportNation Welcome Offer and other promotions on offer. The SportNation Welcome Offer can only be used once, but there are several other promotions that you can claim from time to time.
SportNation Welcome Offer Details
- Upon signing up, you receive a 100% match deposit bonus up to £50
- You need to make a minimum deposit of £10 to qualify for the offer
- Use the SportNation bonus code SN50NEW when depositing to receive the bonus
- You have to be 18 years and above to claim the SportNation Welcome Offer
- Offer only available to Ireland and UK players
Redeeming Your SportNation Welcome Offer – What Do You Need?
Nothing much besides satisfying the following set conditions
- You need to meet the set wagering requirement of 7× the bonus + deposit i.e., spend up to €700 in real money to claim the bonus
- Take less than 30 days to meet the wagering requirements
- All the bets placed in a bid to meet the wagering requirements have to have a minimum odd of 1.6 (3/5)
We reviewed SportNation in all aspects of sports betting. So far so good. And as far as other promotions are concerned, they are among the leaders. In addition to the SportNation Welcome Offer, you can also opt into the following promotional offers.
- Pick a Pony and win a guaranteed prize
- Get a free £5 bet
- Wager a 4× bet on SportNation Virtuals and get a 25% rebate
True to their mantra; SportNation Rewards : You Play They Pay!
SportNation Bet Payments and Withdrawals
You can transfer funds into your account using a number of internationally renowned payment options. Maestro, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, Trustly and PayPal are some of the most commonly used by the UK players. You can as well make direct transactions through wire transfer. All these payment options are supported for UK and Ireland players.
How are the deposit and withdrawal limits? Plus, how long does it take to process a transaction at SportNation?
- You can deposit as little as £10 using any of the payment options. We couldn’t quite find the information regarding the maximum deposit limit
- Withdrawal limits on the other hand start from a minimum of £20 per transaction. The maximum limit is set at £10,000 per transaction. Daily, weekly and monthly transaction limits aren’t available
- All deposits are processed immediately. Withdrawals take between 4 hours and 5 business days depending on the option chosen. eWallets take the shortest time to process withdrawals
Take note that you have to verify your SportNation account in order to withdraw your wins. Verification involves submitting a copy of your government issued ID plus a utility bill that dates not more than 3 prior to the submission date.
SportNation Review Summary
SportNation Bet stands out from the several UK bookmakers because of one reason; it endevours to ensure that players can easily place bets on their platform. Access to your favourite betting markets is just a few clicks away. Furthermore, by signing up to SportNation, you are guaranteed of unswervingly lucrative odds across board! So it doesn’t matter if you are football, horse racing, greyhound racing or rugby fan, if you want to bet, SportNation is the site to visit.
Mobile, Tablet, Desktop
Mastercard Casinos, Visa Payment Casino, Skrill, Neteller Casinos, Paysafecard, Paypal Casinos
Mastercard Casinos, Visa Payment Casino, Skrill, Neteller Casinos, Paysafecard, Paypal Casinos
Live chat 24/7
12pm - 10pm 7 Days…
100% Bonus Up To £50,